Save Up to 70% Off PCs and Electronics During Lenovo's Annual Presidents’ Day Sale
Sale includes Lenovo laptops, Chromebooks, gaming monitors, and doorbuster deals
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C – During its Presidents’ Day Sale, Lenovo offers significant discounts on computers and accessories. Running February 7-28, it includes Lenovo laptops, desktops, and monitors, plus headphones, keyboards, mice, and more.
On February 7, shoppers can get Sneak Peek Week deals, including laptops under $300 and gaming monitors starting at $200. The primary sale begins February 14 and runs through February 28, with hourly doorbusters starting on February 21 while supplies last.
Below is a selection of the deals and promotions in this year’s Presidents’ Day Sale*:
– Lenovo laptops starting under $300
– PC accessories including sleeves, keyboard, headphones, and mice up to 50% off
– Gaming monitors starting under $200
– Yoga laptops up to 30% off
– 20% off select monitors
– All in One Desktops starting under $600
– Tile Bluetooth tracker products up to 20% off
– Gunnar Optics glasses up to 15% off
– Turtle Beach earbuds starting at $19.95
– Double MyLenovo Rewards loyalty points on all purchases
Hourly Doorbusters beginning on Feb. 21 and continuing through the week
– 9 a.m. – Lenovo 10e Chromebook for only $99 (70% off!)
– 9 a.m. – ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Intel (14”) for 60% off
– 12 p.m. – Flex 5i 15” Laptop starting under $675
– 12 p.m. – Lenovo wireless mouse for $8.99
– 3 pm. – Yoga 7i featuring Windows 11 for 28% off
Double MyLenovo Rewards loyalty points on all purchases on Feb. 21
“Each year, we offer some of our best prices on our most popular tech items during the annual Lenovo Presidents’ Day Sale. Customers will find big savings on a wide selection of laptops, desktops, monitors, and accessories. Shoppers can also earn double the MyLenovo Rewards loyalty points during the week leading up to Presidents’ Day,” said Carlo Savino, vice president of North America and Latin America eCommerce at Lenovo.
For more details on offers included in this year’s Presidents’ Day Sale, visit: https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/d/deals/doorbusters/?cid=us:seo:41h72l
MyLenovo Rewards members receive three percent of the purchase price as points for use on future purchases and earn extra rewards points during sales periods. Learn more at https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/rewards?cid=us:seo:41h72l
* Offers good while supplies last. Shop early for the best selection.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
David Hamilton, Lenovo
Ph: +1 (919) 908-5153