Free agent WR Odell Beckham dismisses reports saying he is seeking contract worth $20M annually
Three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. continues to search for his next NFL team.
Beckham recently held a private workout in Arizona and reportedly grabbed the attention of several teams.
According to CBS Sports' Jonathan Jones, the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens were represented at the workout.
Despite the high level of interest, Beckham remains unsigned, and one of the reasons the star wideout hasn't landed a contract apparently involves his reported salary demands.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COMThe 30-year-old took to Twitter Saturday to push back against the idea he is seeking a contract with an annual average of at least $20 million.
Beckham disputed claims he is seeking $20 million per year on the open market.
JETS' SAUCE GARDNER FACETIMES WITH FREE AGENT ODELL BECKHAM JR., DUBS HIMSELF 'THE #1 RECRUITER IN AMERICA'"I'm just so confused where the quote is from me (that) said I want 20…..all I'm saying is 4 AINT enough," Beckham wrote.
Last week, Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reported on Beckham's desire to ink a contract that pays him around $20 million per season.
"It was really easy for me to see where Odell [Beckham] got a lot of his pluses.
It is a less-than-ideal time to be a wide receiver on the free agent market, but some receivers did land contracts earlier this week.
Jakobi Meyers agreed to a three-year contract with the Las Vegas Raiders worth $33 million, including $21 million guaranteed, sources told NFL Media.
"They wanna try Mouton but pay box wine price for it," Beckham tweeted Thursday.